Gabby Sold my condo in South Torrance recently and made the sales process so smooth and easy so I felt very comfortable from the beginning to end. Needless to say, she knows the market, possess the knowledge, has access to resources, etc. as a great agent so I want to focus my review on how great my experiences were with details during the process.
1) My house was put on the market on Thursday evening and got an offer on Friday morning. She’s so famous so many people check out her listings.
2) Although I have an amazing offer with an over asking price right away, she kept marketing my condo so I got another back offer which helped us negotiate with the buyer. She’s strategic and smart so I always rely on her with confidence.
3) Her emails and text messages were always sweet and positive with a proper and professional manner which always gave me a present feeling. She never let me end the conversation. She was always the last one texting and emailing. In this busy world, it is rare to see someone who keeps making efforts like her, and also I understand she is one of the busiest person selling multiple houses every month. It was just simply impressive to see her multi-tasking skills.
4) She understands people’s feelings well. She knew when I was concerned so she gave me explanations, heads up, and schedules even before I asked.
5) She knows many good people. Her referral for handy mans, plumbers, electricians, etc. were all honest and fair people who understand customer’s needs and did not try to exploit for more money. I ended up hiring many of them based on her referral. Also, her photographer Dana, took great pictures which I felt a lot better than the ones I saw when I bought my house. Her escrow officer, Sandra, was very friendly and hard working too. One time she was working until 1 am. Because Gabby knows right people, things moved fast and smoothly.
6) Her passion. She is so passionate about her job and thinks of her homes as her babies. She cares and works many hours everyday including weekends. One time, we had a call at 7 am on Sunday. Her dedication and professionalism are so admirable and made me think I wish she was my boss at work.
7) She gives back a part of her proceeds to a children’s hospital. She’s not just a No.1 agent but cares about the world as well.
8) We talked about our personal life outside of real estate. She’s so relatable and makes me feel comfortable. I respect and love her so much both professionally and personally.
As a first time seller, I was so nervous if my condo would be sold quickly at a good price. She made it happen so easily. I truly believe God gave her special luck and talents so I really recommend to go with her. You will not regret it. If I ever buy or sell houses in SoCal again, I wouldn’t work with anyone else but only Gabby! Go Gabby!
– Christy T., Torrance
Gabby got 19 offers, selling my home for more than I dreamed of, making it a delightful experience, and even closing the escrow right on time despite a global pandemic!! Oh and helping me get my new home way below market that wasn’t even on the market!!
– John L., Torrance
Gabby was a top notch Realtor. As a millennial looking to sell his first home and purchase a single-family home amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, Gabby was top notch all around. During our introduction, she brought with her several comps to help us set a sale price, then hustled to get our home sold fast! We only had our home on the market for 6 days before entering a successful escrow, when neighbors in the same townhome complex were for sale for many months and reduced in price several times. Gabby also managed to get an offer 5000 dollars over our asking price.
For the purchase, Gabby helped us negotiate the dance between completing the sale, getting the funds from the sale, and applying to the down payment for the new home. She helped us in writing a personal letter to beef up our initial offer at asking, and beat out higher bids. She also helped us negotiate a nice credit after discovering the property needed some work on the HVAC system. She helped us close escrow on the purchase and sale escrow as simultaneously as possible, and both actually ended up closing early. During escrow, she also managed to get the sellers to allow termite tenting before the close of escrow, no small feat.
All told, I now definitely owe my wonderful new home and happy wife to Gabby, her knowledge of the area, and her non-stop hard work.
– Jordan Y., Rancho Palos Verdes
Gabrielle is a professional in every way. She is knowledgeable, hard-working, and does whatever it takes to get the job done. She sold our past residence for us and sold us our current house. She knows the real estate industry inside and out. She is always honest and straight forward. You will LOVE her!
– Teresa H., Manhattan Beach
Gabby helped us sell our home and buy another one concurrently, and she handled both transactions seamlessly. She was incredible at keeping everything running smoothly on both ends and kept us up to date daily on everything going on. We were thrilled with the results she brought to us – we sold our home for a great price in this tough market, and bought the new one and everything closed exactly on time. I recommend her highly.
– Sandy W., Rancho Palos Verdes
She is reliable and handles properties she sells like they are her own. She is hard working and sold my property the second day of listing at a much higher price than I anticipated.
– Gloria J., Redondo Beach
I highly recommend Gabby. She delivered what she promised.I live in the Bay Area. I owned a 2B/2B condo rental in West LA from 1990 to June 2011. I sold my condo through the help of Gabby. Being an out of town landlord, I relied on property management company’s service. In the past 20 years, I found good ones were hard to have. Finally, I decided to sell the condo and moved the investment to the Bay Area
I took a week off from work in May to arrange for the selling. I found Gabby through Yelp. The reviews about Gabby are all very good ones. I made appointments with three agents to meet me at my condo. All three agents were well prepared. Gabby stood out because her matter of fact talk, and what I felt a fair price assessment of my property. One of the other two agents gave a very optimistic assessment, and the other, I felt, tried to convince me a very lower price.
What I experienced the following few weeks confirmed that all the reviews about her were so true. Gabby delivered what she promised. She stayed on top of events and kept you updated. She is a good communicator. During our meeting, she outlined a timeline of events for the selling of the property–preparation of the property, marketing flyer, internet posting, arrangement with HOA, open house, etc. She was in control of events and made sure what was planned to happen happened. The marketing package she put together was outstanding. The best face of the property was clearly communicated to potential buyers.
Gabby made the selling very smooth for an out of town owner. She put my best interest as her top priority, which I seldom felt in my 20 years dealing with property management service. Gabby tried hard to exceed expectation, and I experienced the results.
– Shan C., Los Angeles
When I was looking for an agent to sell my house this summer, I was directed to Gabrielle by a friend who works in real estate. I wanted an agent who would take the stress out of the home sale process and who had a good network of realtors in the South Bay area. Gabrielle ticked both of those boxes for me, and she was very easy to work with.
Even though Gabrielle is a serious professional, she approaches her clients with a friendly attitude and a smile. Additionally, while she is strategic about her sale process, I never felt as if she was playing games with me, which is sometimes the case with realtors. Despite the fact that I was very busy during the home sale process, Gabrielle was patient when I slow to reply, and she took care of all the details while keeping me updated every step of the way. With Gabrielle’s expert guidance, my home received multiple offers, and I am very pleased with the sale price. I highly recommend working with Gabrielle – she knows her stuff!
– Jillian F., Redondo Beach
Gabrielle is the first realtor we ever worked with whose only interest is our interest. She has twice helped us find the perfect house for us, and sold once for more than we asked. She was able to guide us through the process and had the right answer for every issue that came up. If you call Gabrielle you will sell your house for the price you want. If you are buying, you will find the right place. No question.
– John R., Rancho Palos Verdes
Gabby is a gem! She made selling my Redondo Beach townhouse a breeze. She was there for me every step of the way with accurate information and solid advice. She knows the South Bay area like the back of her hand, and she’s personable, patient, and professional in every way. She spent as much time as I needed making sure I understood the ins and outs of the selling process. I’ve worked with several realtors over the years when buying/selling property, and Gabby is the best by far. I cannot praise her highly enough.
– Toni R., Redondo Beach
Click >> to the right of this page for more testimonials